The worksheet for this lab will be handed out when you come. These are the items you will need:
2. Clipboard or notebook and pencil
4. Audubon Field Guide (provided)
5. Lab telescope (8 inch Dobsonian-mounted reflector)
6. Low power eyepiece (about 25mm focal length)
7. High power eyepiece (about 12mm focal length)
Optional - binoculars, small flashlight, coffee
Be sure all your sketches are to scale. The circles on the lab handout will represent your field of view. Sketch a negative image using a pencil. Dark marks represent bright areas. Take turns finding the objects. Not everyone will be able to find all the objects easily, but it is important for everyone to get a chance.